1. They’d rather hold their bulky camera, than hold hands with you.
2. On a romantic date, you’ll watch the sun go down and think, ‘Wow this is gorgeous’ and they’ll go ‘mirror lock, tripod, and stop down f/8 at 1/125.cccc!’
3. You’ll never be able to enjoy tv, movies, or magazines because they’ll point out all the visual flaws.
4. They like to sit in obscure coffee shops and voyeuristically watch people for great lengths of time.
5. If you’re taking a walk outside and you come across some ‘interesting light’ they will make you sit/stand/pose in public, so that they can take a photo. Continue reading »
Your equipment costs more than your car.
You often lay on the ground (in public) to get a different perspective (in the middle of the sidewalk or street). You no longer even acknowledge the weird looks you receive.
You have gotten wet trying to get a particular shot. Continue reading »